A Plus Dog Boarding is a licensed, small personalized boarding kennel. We have air conditioning in the summer, and heat in the winter.
Marcy opened A Plus in 1994, because she wanted to give dogs a safe, comfortable place to stay when their family had to be away. We get to know and love your dog as if he/she was our own. All of the dogs staying at A Plus have a soft place to sleep. We welcome toys, beds and blankets from home to keep things familiar for your pet. We ask that all pets come with their own food, so they don’t get an upset stomach during their stay. Dogs on medication and special needs are welcome.
A Plus requires all pets be current on vaccinations, and flea and tick preventative. We will need a copy of your dog’s rabies certificate. A plus offers pick up and delivery service, as well as flexible drop off and pick up times.
What is an average day at A Plus?
- 6:30-8:30am – exercise and breakfast
- 12:30-2:30 – playtime which can consist of playing ball, going for a walk, playing with a Doggie friend, or just getting some one on one human time. Everyone gets a mid-day snack, a milk bone or jerky treat.
- 4:30-6:30 – exercise/potty time and dinner.
- 9:30-11:00 – exercise and final time out before bed. All guests get a bedtime snack. It is either a milk bone, a peanut butter or yogurt stuffed kong, or a treat from home.
- Dogs 6 months and over $35.00 per day
- Dogs 6 months and under $40.00 per day